Understatement: We live in challenging times and it’s easy to get knocked off center. What better time to participate in a community of like-minded and like-hearted seekers. You’re invited to join Hineni: The Mindful Heart Community that conveniently gathers online.
Rooted in Jewish wisdom supported by psychosocial research on health and wellness practices, Hineni was developed in response to requests for an ongoing Jewish mindfulness community available beyond time and location—online digital technology makes this possible!
Teaching spiritual material is a core purpose of Rabbi Jill’s life. You’ll be inspired by her enthusiasm and thought-provoking reflections. One of her “high skills” is making complicated Jewish texts and metaphors come to life in everyday language.
- Two 1-hour webinars per month that include texts and teachings plus time for questions, dialogue, and deeper exploration.
- Themes woven around the Jewish calendar and core teachings.
- Handouts, worksheets, and texts provided in advance via e-newsletter.
- Live sessions via Facebook Live, Zoom, and phone. Note: Sessions are recorded so you may listen at your convenience.
- Recordings available 24/7 on a private website.
- Private group on Facebook for conversation and shared content in-between sessions.
- $36 per month for your household.
- Free and immediate access to all previous webinar recordings.
- Month-by-month membership that you may cancel at any time.
A Sampling of Previous Sessions
- Walking the Jewish Spiritual Path
- A Mindful Summer
- The Present is The Present
- Spiritual Preparation for the High Holy Days
- Jewish Mysticism & Kabbalah & Rhythms of Jewish Life
- Morning & Bedtime Rituals
- Cultivating Compassion for Yourself & Others
- Creating a Practice of Gratitude
- Forgiveness Practices
- Shabbat as a Spiritual Practice
2018-2019 Webinar Schedule and Monthly Themes
Each webinar/call is 60-minutes, from 6:00-7:00 p.m. PST on Tuesday evenings. Every class is recorded so you may listen at your convenience.
Spiritual Practices & Principles
- Spiritual Friendship (October 9 & October 23, 2018)
- Friends & Teachers (November 13 & 27)
- Finding Light in the Darkness (December 11 & 18)
- Daily Spiritual Practices – Waking Up (January 8 & 22, 2019)
- Daily Spiritual Practices – Going to Bed (February 5 & 19)
- The Gift of Not Knowing (March 12 & 26)
- Spiritual Themes of Pesach (April 9)
- Journey (April 30, May,14, May 28, June 4)
- Daily Spiritual Practices – Relationships (June 25)
- Working with Challenging Emotions (July 9 & 23)
- Spiritual Principles: Descent for the Purpose of Ascent (August 6 & 20)
- Spiritual Prep for the High Holy Days (September TBD)
Experience your personal Jewish spiritual journey within a community of seekers!
Questions? Use this form to contact Rabbi Jill.
** Please note that In August, 2018, our program shifts to Spiritual Preparation for the High Holy Days, a 4-session course that you can read about & register for here: https://www.ravjill.com/coming-home-2018/ We will resume Hineni programming for our September 25th session.