Understatement: We live in challenging times and it’s easy to get knocked off center. What better time to participate in a community of like-minded and like-hearted seekers?
You’re invited to join Hineni Live OC that conveniently gathers in person in Orange County, CA on the first Friday morning of the month, from 9:30 am – 12:30.
Rooted in Jewish wisdom supported by psychosocial research on health and wellness practices, Hineni was developed in response to requests for an ongoing Jewish mindfulness community.
This course is an outgrowth of Rabbi Jill’s online Hineni Jewish Spirituality community. It’s being offered here in the OC live and in person by Rabbi Jill Zimmerman, in partnership with the Jewish Collaborative of Orange County and Rabbi Hazzan Marcia Tilchin.
Teaching spiritual material is a core purpose of Rabbi Jill’s life. You’ll be inspired by her enthusiasm and thought-provoking reflections. She makes complicated Jewish texts and metaphors come to life in everyday language.
- Three-hour “mini-retreat” each month with texts, poetry, and music plus time for questions, dialogue, and deeper exploration.
- Themes are woven around the Jewish calendar and core teachings.
- Handouts, worksheets, and texts provided.
- If you miss a session, you will have access to a recording!
- Recordings available 24/7 on a private website.
- Optional chevruta (partner) study during the month.
- Private group on Facebook for conversation and shared content in-between sessions.
- $50 per month OR $536/year (a savings of $64)
- Month-by-month membership that you may cancel at any time.
2018-2019 Webinar Schedule and Monthly Themes
Each session is three hours, from 9:30 am – 12:30 pm on the first Friday of every month (except in November 2018.) LOCATION TBD (it will be in Orange County)
Spiritual Practices & Principles
- Spiritual Friendship (November 9, 2018)
- Finding Light in the Darkness (December 7)
- Daily Spiritual Practices – Waking Up (January 4, 2019)
- Daily Spiritual Practices – Going to Bed (February 1)
- The Gift of Not Knowing (March 1)
- Spiritual Themes of Pesach (April 5)
- Journey (May 3)
- Daily Spiritual Practices – Relationships (June 7)
- Working with Challenging Emotions (July 5)
- Spiritual Principles: Descent for the Purpose of Ascent (August 2)
- Spiritual Prep for the High Holy Days (September 6)
- Forgiveness: The Jewish View (October 4)
Experience your personal Jewish spiritual journey within a community of seekers!
Questions? Use this form to contact Rabbi Jill.
For more information about Rabbi Jill Zimmerman, click here.